Hi! My name is Sam!
Interests: Disney Movies, Costumes, Anime, Video Games, Homestuck, the ironic, and Cephalopods
Hobbies: Sewing, Costume Making, Video Games, Crafts, and blogging
If you'd like to see JUST my work, check out my professional blog, stitchaholic !
Don't be afraid to message me!
"boy i’m in a great mood!"
"oh, please. you can’t REALLY be in a great mood. there are people out there who just got raises. people just got married. people are being reunited with their families right now. how dare you say you’re happy."
The equivalent of someone saying you can’t be sad because other people have it worse than you.
"I want a story with non-sexualized lesbians!"
"I want a story where gender and sexuality is neutral!"
"I want a story with well-developed characters with realistic flaws!"
"I want a story with good/conflicted villians!"
"I want a story with a lot of shipping possibilities!"
"I want a story with a fuck ton of meow cats!"
"I want a story-"
"I want a number four meal with-"
"I’m sorry, no, I was ordering a-"
"Ma’am would you please stop showing me a picture of a green hou-"
- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
blanket apology to all the female celebrities i hated as a teenager because i was up to my eyeballs in internalized misogyny